We are happy to announce that the registration for V ELMC is now open!
Registration form for the biggest annual event in Europe dedicated to the posting of workers is available here.
This year’s edition will take place on 20-21 November in ICE Kraków Congress Centre. Ministry of Economic Development is co-organizer of the event’s first day. Plenary session will take place on the first day. Second day is dedicated mainly to the employers who perform in the field of providing services in EU countries and this day will be more practical, full of workshops run by the best specialists from Poland, France and Germany.
Why is it worth to take part in V ELMC?
- The best experts of posting workers in one place
- Assistance for every interested person
- An access to the newest research within posting of workers
- Practical workshops for employers in the second day of Congress
- Influence on legislation
- Participation in the solemn Labor Mobilis Gala
What will we talk about?
- Posting of workers: opportunity for the weaker or a threat for the stronger?
- Impact of posting of workers on local economy of the receiving states
- Centre and Peripheries of the Single Market
Fraud vs. best practices in posting of workers
European law behind the scene
Posting workers to Germany – trends, missteps, changes
…and much more! Each year, the event brings together owners and board members of service companies, lawyers and practitioners, representatives from the politics and public administration and European decision makers who have impact on the lawmaking and interpretation of Polish and European regulations on the posting of workers. Check more detailed information about speakersagenda
See you in Krakow!